a creative web design and digital marketing agency with offices in New York, Berlin, London, and Singapore. We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress/Web Developer to join our team!
has extensive international experience in numerous industries, including international sports events and teams law, real estate, online services, hospitality, and e-commerce websites. As a Web/WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
You would be ideal if you:
- Are experienced with WordPress (2+ years). Other CMS like Magento is a plus.
- Have a solid experience 1+ years with e-commerce systems mostly WooCommerce
- Have experience with servers with and without CPanel including experience with AWS
- Have a solid SEO experience
- Are proficient in Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Have effective time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is a must
We can offer:
- Professional growth in an international company
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself and build a great career
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly salary depending on experience
- Weekly lunch with coworkers